Experience With Your Plan
You Can Trust Our Experience
At Pension Evaluators® at Troyan, Inc.® you can trust our experience providing reliable, professional and timely pension evaluations. We have pioneered the pension evaluation field and become the industry leader in defined benefit and defined contribution plan pension evaluations for marital dissolution actions and retiree verification calculations. Our mission is to provide prompt, accurate answers to complex economic issues at an affordable price. In other words, we get the results you need - on time and on budget. Our experience and capabilities include:
- Serving a nationwide clientele in Pension Evaluation of defined benefit and defined contribution pension plans in both the public and private sectors. This firm prepares Pension Evaluations exclusively in the United States. We do not currently provide Pension Evaluation Services in Canada.
- Most widely used Pension Evaluators® for State and Federal Retirement Programs (see below for a sample of specific plans).
- Calculations in Divorce Proceedings and Retirement Calculation Disputes.
- Use of a comprehensive database integrated in 1984. System automatically combs through the nationwide publically available retirement formula databases directly from plan providers to provide and identify the most current plan formulas immediately after plan amendments.
- Avidly cited as the pension evaluation experts.
- Our pension evaluations are routinely accepted by the courts.
- Routinely Court Appointed as the Pension Evaluators®
- Testify on less than 1% of the pension evaluations completed annually.
- Operators available extended hours to reach on-call Pension Analysts' for premium nationwide time zone convenience and expedited circumstances.
Types of Pension and Retirement Plans
Pension Evaluators® at Troyan, Inc.® has served many individuals, families, mediators, mediation firms, and attorneys in the United States. Our depth and breadth of experience with all types of pension plans including:
- Federal Civil Service
- Military Retirement System
- City, County, Federal, or State Retirement System Plans
- Public Employees Retirement Systems
- Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) Plans
- Federal Employee's Retirement System (FERS) Plans
- Teacher Retirement Systems
- Judicial Retirement Systems
- Police & Fire Retirement Systems
- State Police Retirement Systems
- Union Pension Funds
- Union Annuity Funds
- Railroad Retirement System Plans
- Tax Deferred Annuities
- Section 403(b) Plans
- Section 457 Plans
- Corporate Retirement Plans
- ERISA Defined Benefit Plans
- ERISA Defined Contribution Plans (401k)
- Thrift & Savings Plans
- Executive Compensation Plans
- Non-Qualified Plans
- Stock Options and Restricted Stock Plans
- Performance Based Incentive Plans
- Excess Benefit & SERPs
- Collectively Bargained Plans
- Railroad Retirement System
A basic list of retirement systems, pension funds, pension and retirement plans we have evaluated for divorce and retirement purposes:
*This list is meant to be neither comprehensive nor exhaustive
To inquire about your specific company pension plan(s), please Contact us for further information. *Note for executives seeking divorce or retirement information please click here.
Back to Top